kWh Analytics presents the #Solar100 Thought Leaders. Through weekly list updates and monthly interviews with #Solar100 Thought Leaders, we celebrate our industry’s leaders and the ideas that drive them.
- January 2018 The Hank Aaron of Solar Development: Ed Feo.
- December 2017 The Anna Wintour of Cleantech Media: Julia Pyper.
- November 2017 The Chuck Todd of Solar Finance: Keith Martin.
- October 2017 The Kanye West of Solar Finance: Jigar Shah.
- September 2017 The Queen Midas of Cleantech: Nancy Pfund.
- August 2017 The Hamilton of the Solar Industry: Varun Sivaram.
- July 2017 The Most Interesting Man in Solar: Danny Kennedy.